Wednesday, September 27, 2006

my poor abandoned blog!

Hello! I still love you! Real life did a hostile takeover of my internet-life, in partnership with Time 'We Never Ever Ever Show Up, Nor Give You a Straight Answer' Warner City Cable. At least this month and next month are free. Or so I've been told.

NP has begun again. It's mad weird to be doin the Year 2 thing. The schedule is far more extensive, and I'm adoring it - I prefer to surrender my entire existence to the place while I'm there, it's the only way it WORKS. My class itself is, for the majority, fucking amazing. And I mean this in the least blow-smoke fashion, because, well, I don't need to do that. But from what I can tell, there's enough rough and tumble, ambitious, hungry mega-talents to keep the whole year juicy.

There's more on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home