Thursday, December 28, 2006

the five shows

Since I am supposed to be writing about the whole fledgling director thing, perhaps I should go down the list of shows, just for details sakes. In chronological performance order they are:

#1: The Neighborhood Playhouse Musical
I will be: a performer (role TBA)

#2: Nei-Play Showcase
I will be: a writer, producer, and performer

#3: Untitled Greek Mythology Play @ Hunter Elementary School
I will be: playwright and co-director

#4: Nei-Play "Final Plays"
I will be: a performer (role TBA)


#5: HAIR (the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical)
I will be: producer/director


So...there's my life for the next few months. If you'd like to be involved and don't care much for being paid, please contact me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home