Wednesday, January 28, 2009

on the road home


Well, it's been two days, and though I thought I'd be living a somewhat Heart-free existence, I can't seem to get those Wilson sister-tunes outta my head. Perhaps it was because Ms. Carvajal, Mr. Rooney & Mr. Hall sang the bejeezus out of them on Monday night. Maybe it's because "Cardiac Arrest," lead by our musical director Paul Leschen, played each one to absolute perfection.

Maybe it's because Heart songs just make me happy.

Foxfire (is it silly to keep on using her blog-alias when everyone knows it's Celina? eh, for funsies, I'll keep up the name-game) is off in the mountains, taking a load off after the tremendous task of producing the reading. When she gets back, I should have clearer news about the future of ALLIES. For now, I am content having been a creative participant in one of the most fun, kick-ass collaborations I will probably ever experience.

Thank you to everyone that came to see the reading! I was delighted to see you all!

Much love,
Maggie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home