Tuesday, February 10, 2009

review on piercingmetal.com

Man, long time no update!

The ALLIES Concert went so so well. Our friends, family, and plenty of industry came out to support. Amongst them, Ken Pierce of Piercing Metal.com, who wrote an awesome review which you can check out here:

ALLIES Review

OTHER NEWS...

-Foxfire and I are continuing our work with ALLIES, and working on new collaborations and old ones as well. Which leads me to the following news item...

-There is also finally some movement on Peter Gabriel's US - I've just begun to set up for a private reading of the script in the spring, and should be meeting with Monsieur Lepage in April to discuss.

-I'm currently casting a reading (readings readings readings!) for America. Dates to follow.

-Just finished casting a video for my bread job at Orphmedia. This will be the first industrial script I've written, ever. And also the first non-youtube video I've completely production-managed. I'm proud of myself, cuz the team assembled is pretty killer.

-My life is one big MEETING, interspersed with hours of online research and web design.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home