Wednesday, August 05, 2009

pony

I've been riding the highs and lows of life changes, moon cycles and caffeine for the last few days - which led to my somewhat moody post last night. It's a day til the moon is full and my heart is doing jumping jacks in response. Despite hops from Chelsea housesitting to East Harlem, to LA and back, rarely ever leaving a vibe of urban sprawl, I am reminded of my connection to nature quite often. I don't care much about the sun - in fact, am not a major fan due to recent disastrous beach-begotten sunburn that has almost fully peeled away now - but OH the MOON.

Anyway, tonight was a bit of fun with Piercing Metal Ken, at the Highline Ballroom. Earlier today, a series of successful and interesting meetings. Life in the wake of the US reading has been oddly relaxed, in a way I find sometimes glorious and sometimes very disturbing. A workaholic not working can hardly feel at ease. However, it has allowed for some excellent lounging about with Rusty, and the start up of fresh inspiration, and such. There's been a recent spike in work, and I'm excited to pursue it.

More later.
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home