Wednesday, March 25, 2009

lovestoned


Brother in 'Shock the Monkey' Test Makeup

What ISN'T going on! Too much to blog about. I'm somewhat dancing around at the beginning of a giant, triumphant race...gun's about to fire...and really JUST about - we're at .2 seconds or something. But to break it down into interweb news bits, for ya...

ALLIES

Still truckin' along, with potential benefit performance in July. Going to be VERY different. Foxfire & I are working on so many projects right now, and she's been busy with Rooms (which you may see me representin' on NY1 or the lobby of New World Stages, depending on if they used anything from the fan-interview Daisy & I did for them this past Saturday), but ALLIES is still very much at the forefront of our minds. We want to be bringin' you Heart tunes, really, we do!

US

US has finally gone into real development - even if most of that development currently takes place in my apartment. Sessoms and I are meeting tonight to start on costume designs - and I will likely make her the guinea pig...guinea monkey?...for more makeup trials.

As soon as all the biz is done (and that's consuming my day today; fun with contracts and budgets), I'll post a cast list. Foxfire is of course, still starring, and Daisy & Rabbit in their namesake roles.

Other Shows

We're locked and loaded for Songs for a New World this August, America starts rehearsals on Friday, and I'm working on three other projects in other capacities...costumes for the NP Final Shows (yay for being asked back for enjoyable jobs, two years running!), the TU final Show (How to Succeed in Business), and production management on the School of Visual Arts Screenwriters Night.

If it hasn't been mentioned RTC has really, truly recieved its 501(c)(3) status - we are certified Not-for-Profit. Thank you, IRS! Big sigh of relief there!

Random Update

Item One:

Mama, at my age
(c. Arthur Elgort, 1980)

Item Two:
I have this big, giddy smile on my face that I've been unable to shake for weeks now...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home