Thursday, May 21, 2009

don'tcha monkey with the monkey



Hey now hey now! AMERICA won the Best Audience Award for the Downtown Urban Theatre Festival! How cool is that?

Click on the video above to see the 9 Americans get their monkey on at the HERE Arts Center. Matt Lundy gets some serious height on that big pole thing...


After the month of mayhem, I've been on semi-vacation out in California, staying with my boyfriend (the briefly aforementioned Rusty). While doing long distance pre-production for US, I've been tourin' around a bit with his absolutely drop-your-drawers incredible band: Django James & the Midnight Squires.

Didn't click on that? Well, click on it here: myspace.com/djangojamesmusic.

No, really. I insist. They are the first legit glam band to happen since the 70s, I feel. And I loves me some glam. Go listen. You shan't regret.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home