Sunday, November 15, 2009

middle of the night update

I've been a way busy cookie this week - HAUS of Plays went exceptionally well, I'm pleased to say, and we're already planning the next. I've been working like mad at SHOCKra Studio, and I'm excited to say that come December, I'll likely be teaching a smattering of classes there! I've been wanting to teach pole classes for a really long time, and I'm very excited to finally get my chance.

Play-production will be slowin down for the holidays, but there are a smattering of events: a re-run of my piece from the HAUS for the 5 Flights Theater Company fundraiser on December 8th, and maybe maybe maybe creating a dance troupe to do something awesome at a concert with these guys:



More news a-comin soon.

xo
Maggie

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home